Sunday, June 30, 2013

Angel wispers

"Mother Mary's Angels talk to you when your spirit is listening."

Another technique in communicating with your angels, that is very powerful and many of this site's followers have reported amazing, results. In the early stages of your waking up from your sleep cycle, while your mind is still clear of worldly thoughts. This small corridor while your still in between this world and the spiritual world, is one of the most advantageous times in communicating to your spirit guides and your Angels. Some people spend years meditating themselves into to this state. I find it much easier to  train yourself to utilize this small window of opportunity while you are in the very first stages of waking up.

Amazingly this not hard at all to accomplish.  The challenging part is recognizing you're emerging from the spiritual world (dream world) and returning to reality. This takes practice. I'll give you an example:

When I first realize that I am waking up, I try not to think about the upcoming daily events, but think of just where I was during my sleep. after awhile, you can easily clear your racing mind and return back into what I call the (Matrix).  Just as you are fluctuating between spiritual world and reality, consciously ask a question to your Angel.  You will hear a answer in a form of whisper or a picture.  Sometimes you will get both which I call (hear/see).  The more you practice this technique, the easier it will become.  Sometimes, I don't hear anything or see any pictures in response to my question. However; as in my last few teachings of communicating with Angels have shown, the answer may come through animals, birds and other situations. You will be drawn to a situation that is unfolding and within that scenario the Angels will show what they want you to know concerning your questions.

After awhile, if you keep practicing this technique ( I highly recommend this format ) , this door of communication will absolutely  amaze you with beautiful results.  For example sometimes when I am in this (matrix) all I hear is very beautiful classical music.  A side note, I have been playing classical piano music my whole life and I have never heard that kind a beautiful classical music before! When I awaken I hear that music the whole day, making me very relaxed, spiritually guided and knowing that I am very loved.

This coming week try to "wake up before you wake up" and start a beautiful life journey through this simple technique.

Be well, and do God's work.

Believe in Angels,

Edward           

No comments:

Post a Comment