Sunday, June 16, 2013

Oh deer! Communicating with your angels lesson 2

" Oh Deer ! "

Mother Mary thank you again for showing me what I need to know !

Well, after meditating all week on how I will start the next lesson in communicating with Angels through animals, Mother Mary sent a very strong message to me in a very pronounced way !

Here we go.... several weeks ago while working on our Mother Mary rosary path, I was very tired from working all week (and now performing physical labor) I decided to take a break and walk to an open field of cut grass and sit. While sitting and viewing the huge open grassy field, I heard in a quiet voice " hey Edward, why not make a huge Angel the next time you cut the grass " I said to myself, well they have crop circles, all over the place why not have an angel too! So... the very next grass cutting session, I left an uncut portion as a HUGE form of an angel (approximately the size of 1 acre). Well the first cut I have to be honest with you ( it was a very challenged looking angel).
 
My wife and I weren't t to sure if it was good idea. You know the weeds, and just taking up space. We thought well we will give it some time and see what the angels want us to do with it.

As the trimming continued over the course of the spring, it became a very beautiful looking angel. The grass it self became a purple color, sprinkled with wild flowers ! Upon closer inspection of the color, to my amazement, it is the same color as our Archangel Michael angels that we have !


 

 

We all know Archangel Michael is the protector of all. Well..... This morning as I was meditating on my weekly teaching, staring out of the window, I glanced down at the grass angel, just as the center of the angel exploded with deer's jumping up from their slumber. As they ran around the field, the herd started playfully jumping up and down, chasing each other around.

Well, the Angels said there peace. Literally using the angel in question as a tool to get there message across to me. In more than several ways...

The deer's were sleeping peacefully in the center of Archangel Michael. ( protection)

The color of the angel is the same color of our angels

When they awoke, they ran around the angel, stopped by the head of the angel and started to play ( work, but also don't forget to be playful )

They all stopped playing for some reason, looked right at us and made sure we knew that they were looking at us. Once that was achieved, they looked away and started to play around the angel again.

Question:

Asking the Angels to guide me and show me if "building this Angel is a good idea"

Answer; well, you be the judge !

a very important tool for your new language is this " believing is seeing "

Next week will be another example of how angels communicate to us through animals ( this time it will be a big "meanie" a bird.)

This coming week ask the angels a question you might have, meditate on that question several times a day and keep your eyes wide open for signs. Don't doubt what you are being shown by the angels. If a scenario that you seen or heard keeps playing back in your mind, well that is something the angels are trying show you. If you feel there is a message there that you are missing - ask the angels to help you understand what they are trying to tell you.

Do God's work, be well

Hey ! believe in Angels..

Edward





No comments:

Post a Comment