Sunday, July 7, 2013

little Angel

"Mother Mary always have a guardian Angel driving with you"

My Mother would always tell me "Edward always keep your passenger seat available for your guardian Angel".  Earlier in my life I was traveling hundreds of miles a week. Commuting from New York City to Buffalo on my days off, was itself a dangerous commute. So to appease my worried mother,  I kept my my passenger seat (which I thought was empty) available for my guardian angel.

In evidently, as things would happen one night after working a 16 hour shift, I was driving on the old 17 which is now called I-86  .  It was around 2 am, and I was going around 70 MPH when I didn't realize it but fell asleep at the wheel ! I was awakened by a shaking steering wheel, when I looked up, and all  I can remember is staring at the  the yellow center line and passing through a heard of deers. !   I tried jerking the wheel out of reaction but thank God,  I couldn't move the steering wheel.  During that split second of terror, in the corner of my right eye I seen a little blond hair girl sitting in the passenger seat with her little arm reaching over and holding on to the steering wheel! As I became more coherent of my situation and trying to clear my head,  I was able to safely slow the car down and  move away from the center yellow line and into the side of the road where I stopped the vehicle. I jumped out of the car, looked back down the road and seen the of the deer's slowly walking across the road. As if to validate, just what transpired, there was brown fur on both edges of my side view mirrors. Still in a little shock, I ran to the passenger side of the vehicle, and to my amazement, the plastic seat was still rising back up as if some one was sitting in the seat !

Your angels are always around you. You just have to invite them into your life !

As some of you already know, I have been writing a book on Mother Mary and her Angels.  If anyone of my readers would like to share your encounter of Mother Mary or her Angels, Please send me an e-mail of your story! All of your information will be confidential and only your first name will be used.  Please write your story or questions about Angels to;

N2VRT@aol.com

This week have your Guardian Angels drive with you, walk with you,  Just ask them this simple request " Guardian Angel, please walk with me today, protect me from all harm and evil and guide me throughout my day. So be it !

Do God's work, and be well.

Believe in Angels !

Edward

    

No comments:

Post a Comment