Sunday, September 7, 2014

Music

During my last meditation with Mother Mary, it was shown to me just how important music is to  soul.

When I was growing up in my earlier youth, I would wake up to hear classical music "playing in my head" I would try to keep the music going.... and when I went to the piano, I would replay what I heard while waking up. Usually if I can transcribe the song accurately, it would sound so heavenly. Then that song would stay with me all day making me feel really good.

Music is the language of your soul.  So when your down, had a hard day, and your body is just beat-up from the day, play music that your soul knows all to well, lite cherry, relaxing music. Brahms, Mozart, Beethoven and hundreds of other classical artist.

Music is medicine to the soul !!!

Believe in Angels,


Edward     

No comments:

Post a Comment