Sunday, August 31, 2014

Earth Angels

Mother Mary has always shown to me that not only are there heavenly Angels but also many Earth Angels that walk among us! Including you!

You may not even know it but your actions (your good work) affect people in many positive ways.  Just last week while driving through countless counties, I looked at my gas gauge and realized I was at a quarter of a tank of gas. I knew I can at least drive another 75 miles and not worry (but that wasn't in the Angel's plan for me !).

As I was driving in the right lane, I was passing a gas station that was on the far left side of the road, knowing I did not need to stop at that particular station I was planning to stay on course and keep driving.  When all off a sudden as if something grabbed the steering wheel  and at the same I heard in my head " Ed stop at that gas station right now!!!' So, having given up a long time ago to the angels will, I just cut across the 4 lanes (safely of course) and  flew into the station, and came to a gas island that was empty of cars. Taking a second to realize just what happened, saying to myself that was really strange why I did that in such urgency, I got out of my vehicle, and started to pump gas.  

As I was pumping gas, I vaguely realized that a car pulled up right behind me. Almost halfway through the process of pumping my gas, I saw in the corner of my eye, an elderly lady come out of the car that had pulled up behind me, and she kept staring at the gas pump. I was getting ready to put the pump handle back into the pump,  When I heard "Ed look over there" when I looked at the lady she was now clearly in a panic state!  As I was staring at her, I asked are you ok? Do you need help?  I could tell she was holding back a lot of emotional pain.  She said in a very weak and shaky voice,   " I don't know how to use this machine, I am on empty and I need to get to the hospital quickly"  I said sure let me walk you through this, I have 4 daughters and a wife who I taught on how to do this.  I showed her where to put her credit card, select what type of gas, etc. As the process was going along smoothly, I heard from Angels "tell her that her Ike will be ok and that he is on the mend (So not fighting or second guessing my sanity anymore) I looked at her directly in her eyes, and said
 " you know Ike is going to be ok and that he is on the mend"  I said this matter of factually. I also said to her, I will put his name in to my prayer circle. Again as  to reiterate my statement I said he is going to be OK he is in very good hands.

She started to cry and shake even more. I immediately bit my tongue and said to myself now you did it!  In astonishment,  as if getting something off her chest, she said "my Hank is in the hospital"  he  had a major heart attack and I have been praying so hard to the lord. She further stated that, her prayer group has been praying really hard for "her Hank"  She then said, it has  been very hard on her because "her Hank  did everything for me including this gas thing". I am so afraid. So talked her through the process and  when the gas pumping was over, I said let's say a prayer for you and Hank.!  So we did pray of  the our father.  When we were finished saying our prayer she said thank you sir.  I said to her I don't know why I said Ike was going to be ok when your husbands name is Hank.  She looked at me like it was an eternity and said well, that's the name I call him when I need help !

This coming week when you are being guided to help someone, well help someone!

Believe in angels !

Edward

 

No comments:

Post a Comment