Sunday, August 3, 2014

Messages

"Mother Mary tells us that Angels send messages to us in many ways."

One special way is through birds ! What better way to send a message from a loved one than a bird who also flies high up in the heavens !

I can remember one day while I was thinking about my mother ( who crossed over) and just missing her.  She would always tell me " Ed look at that bird isn't it beautiful, then she would say you know God uses birds to talk to us ! "

Well one day, while working on my tractor, I heard fluttering around me.  When I looked up from my work I noticed a big black crow staring at me.  I found it peculiar that it was standing about 7 feet away from me and squawking at me ! When it drew my attention away from my work I heard in my mind " be careful with that screw driver ! I looked back at the screw driver that I used to pinned the sharpened blades to the grass cutter shield. This was so that I can reach into the blades to unclog  the grass cutting blades that inadvertently dragged  a tarp into it,  binding the blades.

What I didn't know, was that the tarp and the screw driver together held the blades from whirling around. Even though the engine was turned off, there was compression in the engine due to the engine  not completing a full cycle of it's pistons.

Anyway,  being concerned even more now that the crow made a stop just for me, I decided maybe I should put a heavy duty wood block in-between the blades and shield " just incase ! " I did. finally, after cutting the tarp  into pieces, within a quick second I saw the screw driver being pinched and then bend to the point where the blades was able to violently swing and dig at least an quarter of an inch into the wood !

Thanks Angels ! (and your messenger Mr. Crow)

Believe in Angels

Edward  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment