Sunday, September 21, 2014

Life storms ( again)

Mother Mary said like storms in nature, life storms come and go. That's is part of life. 

Many times we are put into a situation that we never intended to be in or it was none of our doing. But we are in the storm. We as humans try to understand or reason away why storms happens to us.  Sometimes there is no rhyme and no reason why storm's are happening, but they do and we are in the middle of it.

Mother Mary says "have faith in my son for only he knows why the wind blows"  I guess for me, I must have faith and keep praying to my Father and Mother Mary for strength, courage and the will to keep moving forward.  Sometimes horrific situations in life makes us stronger in prayer.

Believe in Angels !!!

Edward  

No comments:

Post a Comment