Sunday, April 20, 2014

Rainbows

When you see a rainbow, that is Mother Mary saying to you she is near to you, showing her love for you and that everything will be ok.

Every time I see a rainbow I know Mother Mary is telling me she loves me very much and everything will be ok. Whether you see a rainbow in the sky, or a rainbow on your wall, it is mother Mary reminding you that she is close to you and loves you very much ! 

As I remind everyone during readings, when you see a rainbow tell Mother Mary "I love you too !"  Remember, even in the bible, a rainbow always signifies Gods love and that storms come and then they go !

I will give you an example; During one of my many life's crises Mother Mary would always have rainbows showing up telling me  that she is near to me, loving me, guiding me and that everything will be ok . After the life storm  would fade away, ( as they always do) I would always smile knowing I was never alone. During the bad storms of my life I was always held and protected !

Thank you Mother Mary for you and your beautiful loving angels !  

Rainbows, Rainbows, Rainbows !

When you see  a rainbow  tell Mother Mary " I love you too Mother Mary !"

Believe in Angels !

Edward

No comments:

Post a Comment