Sunday, April 13, 2014

Angels ! I need help !

Call  Mother Mary's  Angels when you need help !

Mother Mary will always send you help when you call upon her Angels.  Yesterday, finally having time for "down time" We made our way to our cabin, settled in and turned on our water and vola' we had the only sprinkler system in the woods !

Finally figuring out what was wrong I got to work.... only to have a ( check valve ) frozen in place and no matter how much pressure I would put into turning the part so that I can take it off it would not move.  It was definitely a two man job.  My wife, recovering from her foot surgery could not help me.  Soo... in my hour of need I called out "ANGELS I NEED YOUR HELP" scratching my head I decided to call my neighbor to see if he had a local and trusted plumber that I can use.  His wife answered and said that she will ask him and call right back.  In several minutes my neighbor ( Shane) came up the dirt road and said  "hi what's going on ?"  I showed him what my dilemma was and with his assistance, I got the part off and was able to continue on my repair ! He did not have a plumbers phone number, however, when I was in the local hardware store I got a number for a trusted plumber.

At the end of my plumbing quest, I was able to use my water system.

  •   Did an Angel come down with a plumbing wrench ? No ! ( I think I would of had the "big one" if that happened ) No, but a friend came to help me, and gave me guidance and confidence that I can do this!
  • Found a plumbers number if needed...
  • the day was saved !!!
Thanks Angels for being next to me, guiding me  and giving me  confidence in myself in my hour of need.
 
Believe in Angels !
 
Edward 

No comments:

Post a Comment