Sunday, April 6, 2014

Positive thoughts

" Its not our circumstances that makes us negative but our outlook "

Set your mind on victory and success before you get out of bed. ! You were created to win !  Get rid of your negativity and replace it with positive thoughts. Remember, like attracts like.

Mother Mary says that "when we wake up in the morning, it is important to start the day with a  positive  affirmation.  Your foundation of your day is in the morning when you wake up !"

The first time we are conscious of our new day say this simple prayer;

"Todays is a new day, created by my loving God !  I will dwell in the love and light my God has created for me ! My angels will walk with me and guide me through out my day".

Believe in yourself !, believe in Angels !

Edward
 

No comments:

Post a Comment