Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Optimism

"I expect good things to happen, and they do !

Every day when I awaken, the first thought of my day is " its going to be a good day" !
Even though I know my day is full of "OMG really !"  or "you got to be kidding me"
 starting out your day  on the right foot is paramount ! Surround yourself with positive
 thoughts and you will shield yourself from negative energies. Claim your day as yours
 and it will be yours !

Optimism is a form of faith and trust in God. Many studies have shown that optimistic
 people enjoy many health benefits. You can develop this trait by praying
 " Mother Mary, please let me see this situation through your eyes"

Be optimistic about your future, as it is created by your present moment decisions and
actions ! 

Believe in Angels !

Edward Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment