Sunday, December 7, 2014

Forgiveness

Mother Mary says forgiveness starts with yourself.

Before we can forgive others, we must forgive ourselves. We have to look deep inside ourselves to heal our wounds.  Then the healing and forgiveness begins.  The saying let go and let God is a very strong and a very divine statement.  Forgiveness begins with yourself.

This coming week try a simple prayer. Ask our heavenly father to help us to let go and let God.

" Dear Father in heaven, please give me the strength to heal my wounds and fill me with your loving light of peace and healing.  Help me father to forgive my enemies and the people who have hurt me. I give  my anger and pain to you my Lord and I trust and have faith in your unconditional love. Amen.

Believe in Angels!

Edward

No comments:

Post a Comment