Sunday, September 8, 2013

Strength

"Mother Mary tells us that strength is found within one's self"

As we travel down the road of life there will be many hills, valleys, washed out roads and beautiful scenic views!  What a combination! No compass, no maps and no signs Oh My !

Mother Mary tells us know this my  children: "When you are traveling the road of life you will not be walking alone. I sent my Angels to guide you on the path of life, when your tired they will hold you up, when you're in a dark valley they will hold a bright torch to show you the way.  The echoes you hear coming up from the dark valley will be the angels guiding you!

"Be strong Children of the white light!  and know you are very loved by me and the Angels I sent to guide you" 

This week if you are tired, and the hill  in front of you looks intimidating,  ask the angels to help you  find your inner strength and  know that they will be walking next to you !

Believe in Angels !

Edward


 

No comments:

Post a Comment