Monday, May 13, 2013

Self-Respect

" I honor and Love myself through my healthful actions "

Mother Mary deeply cares for you, your welfare and your happiness. Mother Mary asks you to respect yourself enough to take good care of yourself.  Remember by respecting yourself, you are honoring God and his  beautiful gift of your health, mind and spirit.

In the olden days, they called your body  "the temple of God" 

Soooo, The answer to your question to your present question lies within another question:

"Which path would be most respectful of me and make me feel the best about myself "  Remember, Self-respect increases when your actions are aligned with your true belief.  Stop doing anything that makes you feel ashamed or guilty and focus all of your attention upon that which makes you proud to be you.

Have a great week,  do Gods work, be well !


Believe in Angels !

Edward 

No comments:

Post a Comment