Sunday, May 5, 2013

Integrity

" I trust my ability to know what is true for me "

This last Saturday, as I was walking/working the on Rosary Path,   I sat down  on one of the cut logs, to take the forest view in.  Once my mind became quiet, I began to notice,  birds flying form tree to tree, chirping to each other, chipmunks rustling through the leaves, and in  the air, a beautiful aroma of mother natures blanket.   Where am I going with this ? well.. as always, I began to meditate and pray to Mother Mary.

Prior to sitting down, as I was working on the Mother Mary Rosary path, I had this huge boulder just protruding from the ground right in the middle of the path ! I have been working on removing this enormous no, a better word to describe this would be " GI-NORMOUS " boulder from the path for the last several weeks, when after breaking a third tool on this boulder I said in a loud, surrendering  voice " FORGET IT " !   " I'll  just move the path around it" and nobody else would even know it !

Soooo, as I was meditating, I heard in a soft voice, " lets get back to work and continue finishing the Rosary path "  In an instant I saw the end product of my work in honoring Mother Mary, I saw many people walking the Rosary Path, praying and meditating.

 Integrity in doing the right thing. Seeing things through even if it seems impossible at that moment.

Is the Boulder still there ? absolutely ! I am looking at this boulder... and it is looking at me... I will come back to it, at a different angle, with a different attitude. I will finish what I started, I will ask the angels to help me to  see me through it.  I have integrity.  

Enjoy this up coming week.  Know that Mother Mary and her angels will help you in removing any
  boulders that are in your life's path!   Have the integrity to stay on your divine  path !

Believe in Angels !

Edward

 

No comments:

Post a Comment