Sunday, April 14, 2013

Present Moment (for the week of 4/14/13)

" I am fully present in the here-and-now "

Don't think of the past wounds,( rehashing ancient wounds ) or thinking/projecting yourself into
 the future. It's good to plan your future but don't live in it ! Live in the present moment!  Remember,
this present moment was once  your future and very shortly will be your past. Mother Mary reminds us, to enjoy the present ! no matter what's going on. If you are experiencing a hard  or sad situation, ask the Angels to give you strength and protection,  then  open up your spiritual door way and ask
Mother Mary, "what are the lessons I am to learn from this situation ?"

Here is a simple but beautiful prayer that I use everyday. This prayer was whispered to me, when I was semi-consciences, partially still in a dream state. Even the way it was sent to me, is a very important part of the prayer !  When you say this prayer / mantra it is very effective to say this prayer  when you are first conscious of waking up. 

As you are becoming conscious of the day, say this beautiful enchanting prayer.

"Thank you Mother Mary  for another day in life ! please have your beautiful Angels guide me, be with me, and keep me safe. Surround me  in your beautiful warm white light, of love and
protection. So be it ! "

Say this simple yet powerful prayer that I use every morning ! Every morning as you wake,
and again right before you fall asleep !

Once you start saying this prayer faithfully and everyday,  you will surely know, that you are
living in the present moment, and sharing the day, with Mother Mary and her Angels.

Isn't that so cool ?

Believe in Angles !

Edward



   

  

No comments:

Post a Comment