Sunday, April 14, 2013

A weekly Message from mother Mary

To all the Mother Mary followers;

As you have undoubtedly noticed, my daily Mother Mary posting have been "missing" !  Please rest assured that  I am well.  However, when I do a Mother Mary reading (after prayers and meditation) Very powerful messages are given to me with very important direction and guidance for the children of Mother Mary.

It is very important to take theses messages and  meditate on them.

I have been guided to "slow down" posting Mother Mary messages, and provide "weekly" direction and "guidance" messages.  What was shown to me, these messages, if they are quickly given on a daily basis, many times the importance of the meaning is quickly forgotten as it is being replaced with another daily message.

The weekly message from Mother Mary is for you to mediate on. As a situation at work, home, school or in your personal life unfolds, the message will give guidance and direction. Looking back on the prior messages that I have shared will be a great resource providing guidance and reminders of what you should  do. 

Mother Mary says this:

 "Remember, you are never alone. I have always been with you.  I have  given my Angels charge over you, to guide you and protect you !  All you have to do is OPEN YOUR EYES.
Talk to me as if I am next to you ! because I am right here, listening to you."

Believe in Angels !

Edward   

Sooooo, lets slow down these beautiful message's that  Mother Mary is sending us, and like a good wine let us savior, feel, and drink from the deep well of love.

  

         

No comments:

Post a Comment