Sunday, June 15, 2014

Count your blessing !

Mother Mary says count your blessing... and you will be surprised !

Many times we forget just what we are blessed with.  We get caught up in are lives, family situations, careers and we don't see what we already have and how we are truly blessed ! Everyday you wake up and feel the morning sun on your face is a blessing in itself ! The little things we take for granted, are actually big things in our lives !

Many poets, song writers, philosophers keep writing about this over and over throughout history it goes like this...
,
" You don't know what you have until you lose it "  Think about that....

So this week if you are looking for a blessing and a miracle, my guess is that you will not have to look to far.... 

Here is a prayer I like to use to reaffirm my blessing that I already have !

" Mother Mary thank you for all of my blessings from heaven !  Mother Mary, I pray to you to keep showering me and my family with your blessing and from heaven, and may all of your Angels deliver them to me  and my family !

This coming week look around you and you will see all the blessing from heaven that you have already received !( and more to come) !

Believe in Angels !

Edward      

   

No comments:

Post a Comment