Sunday, January 26, 2014

Mother Mary


Mother Mary

During meditation and prayer sessions,  Mother Mary's  presence was very strong. The message Mother Mary wants everyone of her children to know is that; ( Actually it was more like a declaration)  "each and everyone of my children (pathfinders,  indigo, crystal ) are very blessed and watched over by me and my Angels ! you are very blessed my child !  recognize and accept it !"

(Writers note) As I was attempting to write  the messages down, the presence of Mother Mary was very strong and made sure that the above mentioned statement was accurate and precise. It is my belief and understanding of this message that some of my readers, needed to hear this.  For what reason... only you know... 

My interpretation of Mother Mary's  message would be:  know that you are blessed and  protected by Mother Mary and her Angels!  Now go back out to the world and do God's work ! Stop being afraid,  doubting your blessings and your life mission of earth angel work !

Tonight before falling asleep meditate and pray to mother Mary and her son Jesus. Pray for guidance and strength !

This up coming week, let Mother Mary and her Angels guide you while you conduct earth Angel work !

Be strong ! Be confident !

Believe in Angels !

Edward

       

No comments:

Post a Comment