Sunday, October 13, 2013

Changes "again"

 "Sometimes no matter what our plans are, nature has hers too and  rarely does it coincide with ours"

After prayer's and meditating, I planed on cutting the grass and working on the rosary path.  My day was all planed out ! Then it started to rain and rain. Working all week, family functions, my time is very limited and only a well planned out schedule of "things to do" can work. Somebody or some thing throwing a proverbial wrench into "my machinery" could and will throw me off of my "well oiled machinery"

Ok plan "B" or plan "C" if I have too, I'll go through the alphabet plan.

Mother Mary keeps reminding us that changes are a constant art of our lives!   Like it or not,
 Mother Mary reminds us, we are built for change and rising to the occasion makes us healthier,  physically and spiritually!

We may not like changes but life happens and with the guidance of Mother Mary and her Angels,
along with our determination we can adapt and over come all of life's obstacles.

This is the second time in several weeks that "changes" are coming through after meditating and praying to Mother Mary! It appears some of my readers are going through several changes and
need to understand "changes".  Changes could be scary, aggravating, confusing and just plan sad. Again I say to you pray to Mother Mary for guidance, ask the Angels to help you, look in the Mirror and say out loud! I am beautiful, I am strong and God loves me very much! There is nothing that
 can stand in my way!

This up coming week on your calendar book, instead of writing your schedule in ink, write it down in
pencil...

Rock on sisters and brothers!

Believe in Angels!

Edward


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment