Sunday, August 11, 2013

Father

" My true father is God in heaven, Who shines healing light upon me, my birth Father, and our relationship "


After meditating in our Angel prayer circle, I ask Mother Mary what message does she want her children to know for the upcoming week.  As no surprise, the "Father" card was drawn.  It seems like there is a "theme".  Two weeks ago I pulled the " Mother " card, last week was the "Marriage" card and this week is the "Father" card ! So let us see what the message is for this week will be....

Your question is rooted in your relationship with your father.  Even though this connection may not be immediately understood, this card acknowledges the link. Most likely, old emotions concerning your father are affecting your present situation. If a memory surfaces as you read this, trust this pathway to lead you to healing.

Recalling a painful memory isn't pleasant, buy it's an important step towards releasing negative patterns.  If you have  old heavy hearted feelings about Dad, take a moment now to say this simple prayer

" God and Mother Mary, Thank you for helping me heal and release [ THE NAME OR THE EMOTIONAL SITUATION ] with my father so that he and I can be free" 

This upcoming week, fix your relationship with your father.  Be it forgiving him or letting go and starting fresh.  Remember he is only human and maybe he needs an angel to help him !

Be well, and do God,s work !


Believe in Angels !

Edward   

No comments:

Post a Comment