Sunday, January 5, 2014

prayer

Mother Mary's message is prayer

"Prayer is important to your spirituality, as substance is to your physical well being" Prayer is very important part of our soul's well being.  Mother Mary, her son Jesus and the angels listen to each and every prayer we recite.  Nothing is missed and every word is heard !

For example, every day during my commute to work and the return trip, I turn off the radio, and I start to pray and converse with Mother Mary, Jesus and the Angels. Before you know it, I am home and feeling like I just had a meeting with God !  I feel great and I have renewed spiritual strength.  Knowing that God heard my prayers and loves me so much that he sent Mother Mary, Jesus and the Angels to help and guide me through my life's ups and downs.

So... the next time you feel sad  lonely or scared, talk or pray to Mother Mary , Jesus or the Angels or all three of them, what a car pool that would be !!!!  (The only draw back of this is you still cannot use the commuter lane)

There is no excuse to be in a car by yourself talking! People in the other vehicle's seeing you talking with no one else in the car but yourself is very  common now days !  Hands free technology !!! So its ok ! It could even fall under the auspice of time management. Especially if you have a busy schedule before and after work hours. What better way to manage your "down time"

This week while driving to work strike up a conversation with you car "pool buddies"

Do God's work, and  believe in Angels !

Edward



  

No comments:

Post a Comment