Sunday, October 20, 2013

"Me Time"

In a world of demand, you need to demand "Me Time"

Being a parent, spouse, or a caregiver it is easy to forget about yourself and your needs.  When was the last time you took care of your needs ? After meditating, Mother Mary showed me that although it is important to take care of your responsibilities, you must take care of your needs too!

For example. After a hectic day at work and family responsibilities my wife and I decided to "take a break" and go watch the Sunset! It was hard with our schedules, something always needs tending to we had to work to get "me time" but we did it!

 I didn't realize how important it was to get there to watch the sunset, but it was quickly apparent that it was quite important! Just as we arrived the sun was beginning to set with all of its beautiful colors,  and a promise of a new day! All the worries, anxieties and uncertainties were  put aside! Breathing the fresh air, and watching Gods beautiful canvas forming in front of our eyes; peacefulness immediately replaced our worldly worries. We were just fixed on God's ever evolving canvas and all the beautiful colors of the rainbow. As the sun was touching the land I heard Gods voice say "give me  all of your worries and hurt and I take them with me with a promise of a new day! Troubles will come and they will go but know tomorrow is a new day and I'll be with you.

On the way back home I felt recharged emotionally and spiritually. Ready for whatever tomorrow throws at us.  

This week in between your hectic scheduling, take some "me time".  You will be surprised what you have been missing. 

Believe in Angels !

Edward     

No comments:

Post a Comment